Monday, September 5, 2011

Hi guise,
you're fucking awesome. I've had a more or less involuntary break in blogging that will probably last a wee bit longer, but your comments make me want to get right back on the bloghorse asap. Which I will, mind you, it just won't be right now.

I've been having these extreme headaches for a few weeks now and my insomnia is getting ridiculous. My doctor prescribed me the same sleeping meds they allegedly give to fighter pilots so hopefully that'll sort shit out a bit. He also suggested a bunch of relaxation techniques for my headaches, that hasn't helped at all so far but maybe it'll just take a while, I dunno. Or maybe it's a brain tumor (if it is I hope it looks like Krang from the Turtles) and it's laughing at me for trying to relax it away. If that's the case, that joke is certainly on Krang cause if there is one thing I know for sure, it's that I have very little use for my brain anyway.


EDIT: Oh, by the way, the pictures in my previous post are all taken on the peninsula where I live. The place where the first scene in The Seventh Seal was shot is a 20 minute drive from my place. Now you should know enough to figure out where it is. I'll guide you around if you want to come visit, but you should be aware that my knife never sleeps.

13 comments:

The Dawg said...

Whoa, you don't live that far from me after all! Interesting...

Sorry to hear about the headache. I hope you'll get better soon.

StigmataHandjob said...

Hah, awesome. For some reason I thought you lived further up north. where are you at?

Shockgrubz said...

Krang can't hurt you there. I'm pulling for you, thanks for checking up and updating.

Mark said...

Hope ya feel better soon. I was given sleeping pills a long time ago, and they did nothing lol.

Just like those goggles.

Timothy Bowen said...

I'm also a total insomniac. Don't worry about it. It's good for creativity. :)

Comic Book Club said...

Get better soon

Generally Disgruntled said...

The fucking Seventh Seal? Sweet. I hope you get your bloghorse back on track. I enjoy reading your posts. And good luck with the insomnia. I go in cycles of it, so I can never get sleeping pills because most happen to be habit forming, and my doctor is all like "you just need a nice, relaxing, natural sleep" and I'm always like "come on doc, give me DRUGS"

Jay said...

feel better!

escapist said...

I could use some sleeping pills myself. Did they help you get rid of the insomnia?

Shaw said...

I hope your tumor talks like krang too

That Bastard From Bellingham said...

"I was ridin' through the Net on a bloghorse called Krang..."

Tch, I wish I could help ya out with my style of healin', bro. My usual healing takes on the same format as my writing though, pure and utter tough love.

Either work it out, run it out, jerk it out, or do something that takes your mind off of...well, yer mind.

I'm also all about that pill-less "let your body balance its' fucking self out," but it only seems to work with me.

Mmmm, delicious nostalgia though! Strangely enough, as awesome as T.M.N.T. (the original series) was, MAN was the animation horrible. Seriously, my nostalgia goggles aren't thick enough to gloss THAT over...

DWei said...

I had a friend with insomnia, he didn't look too well. :(

Hope you sleep better soon.

StigmataHandjob said...

Thanks for the comments guys. I usually stay off pills as much as possible, but sleeplessness is one of those things I have a hard time bearing. Especially when it comes to the hallucinations you get after a few days.

Timothy: Damn straight!