Monday, August 15, 2011

You gotta ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well do ya, punk? I do. Same day I completely ran out of money I got a tax return that'll keep me afloat for another couple of weeks. I really, really need a job now. I'm considering roaming the streets, beating people up for money. Chances are they don't have any money either though. Life should be more like a vidya in that sense. Killing rats to take their cash would totally work well for me.

Being more or less unemployed also turns me into a complete hermit. I don't have any friends in this town and my family is batshit insane so I'd rather avoid them. Actually a lot of my time is spent actively avoiding said family, after I had to file a restraining order for my dad and aunt, so I can't spend as much time outdoors as I'd like to in case they're around. And it's a small place, so there's a pretty big chance of running into them if I'm not careful.

So yeah, I stay inside a lot and I'm alone a lot. If I didn't have Oscar and my dog I'd be going completely nuts. Speaking of nuts we spent an entire night discussing which super heroes we believe shave their balls. Tony Stark is a giveaway, I wouldn't be surprised if Dick Grayson does too. Cyclops probably does. What do you guys think?

20 comments:

That Bastard From Bellingham said...

Superman.

Superman'd TOTALLY shave his balls.

I could see Tony Stark doing it, but not Batman. He's got too much class, and wang, to do it.

Probably the Flash...hell, I'm certain each Flash would do it for the same reason, "It makes me streamlined, bro!"

On the extreme reverse, I could see The Joker with a humongous green afro for pubes. Original Joker, not Heath Ledger Joker.

I'm certain he's got bandaids all over his nuts.

That Bastard From Bellingham said...

Oh, and both Namor and Aquaman.

And they'd shave each other.

StigmataHandjob said...

Oh yes, I'm 100% with you on all of those.

Superman probably uses his heat vision to burn his pubes off. I don't think Batman shaves either, and I'm sure the Joker doesn't. He'd just cut his balls off and use them for earrings. God I love the Joker.

Flash definatly shaves, and I can totally see Namor and Aquaman shaving eachother. And carefully applying moisturizer afterwards.

Devour said...

I would have to say spider-man does not shave, just wanna throw that out there!

Well im glad you atleast have Oscar and your doggy, keep searching for a job, Im sure you'll find one "]

StigmataHandjob said...

I agree, I don't think Spidey shaves either. Its amazing how consistent our views have been so far on this subject.

Behemoth said...

I will be your friend, I too need a job but I am getting by doing odd jobs around for my familia :/

Hope you figure things out!

Fizzums said...

I know what the unemployed mindset will get you, I've been there too. Keep applying tho, man.

Jay said...

shaved balls?

being unemploye makes you think of weird stuff. good luck with your job search.

Generally Disgruntled said...

Kyle Raynor definitely shaves his balls. Dude's a chick magnet, and i guarantee orange alien ladies like balls like they like the planet Hoth - no vegetation. Dear god, I am a complete nerd.

Hope you have luck finding a job, fellow unemployee

Comic Book Club said...

i am afraid of doing this. even tough i have ballz of steel

Elliot MacLeod-Michael said...

Bic Rogers

Timothy Bowen said...

If Obsidian has balls, he shaves them. Also Apollo and Midnighter.

DWei said...

Ouch that sucks, good luck on the job hunt.

Ting Kubby said...

Wonder woman definitely shaves her balls, i would imagine beast does too.

Byakuya said...

Your situation is remarkably similar to mine, so similar it's damn scary.

Maybe we should team up and go around beating people for cash together !

Kid Shuffle said...

Cyclops definitely shaves his balls; probably The Flash too.

Shaw said...

Hank McCoy shaves his balls.

Shaw said...

Hank McCoy shaves his balls.

Sylar said...

nice post :P
+follow

*B* said...

Bukowski skär av sina bollar ist. Eller vad vet jag.