Thursday, August 4, 2011

No I'm not dead, I've just been really busy. And then sick. And then really busy again.

Last night I dreamt that I was out driving a motorboat on a river, in the dark and the rain. Suddenly the boat lurched as a man emerged from the water and pulled himself into it. It turned out to be Johnny Depp. "Please", he panted, "you have to help me remember the lyrics to this Barry White song I've had in my head all day. I can hum it but I cant sing it and it's driving me mad. Please, help me". He sat down on my lap and told me to admire his boots. They were black and made from rubber. I told him they were nice and he nodded. We then spent about fifteen minutes trying to work out the Barry White lyrics he needed. Not sure how, I don't know a single song of his, but it was a dream so I suppose it doesn't have to make sense. When we were done Johnny Depp thanked me and asked me what the score was. I told him I had no idea what he was talking about. "Right, well I'll be on my way then" he said, patted me on the back and lunged himself out of the boat, into the river.

And then I woke up. And as always, I was disappointed at how much awake-reality sucks in comparisation to sleep-reality.

16 comments:

Henrietta Collins (aka Kage) said...

damnit! i was SO hoping that dream was going somewhere naked

The Dawg said...

That's a pretty weird dream, yeah.

chanonymous said...

that was a unique dream dude

♥ Fluttershy ♥ said...

well good to see you back on your feet again!

StigmataHandjob said...

Kage: I KNOW! I don't know how I screwed up with a wet Johnny Depp in rubber, with Barry White songs and all, but no dream sex for me. :(

Rob said...

Crazy ass dream haha.

Fizzums said...

So what do you think the dream meant?

Jay said...

but... what was the song?

Diego Sousa said...

what a weird dream! lol

Generally Disgruntled said...

Which Barry White song?

Dwrek said...

If only I could set to which dreams I wanted that night.

That Bastard From Bellingham said...

"Can't Get Enough Of Your Love" is the usual song people seem to know when it comes to Barry White's songs (despite the fact that he's got, like, what...fifty years of music?), so it was pro'lly that, right?

Man, dreams...I dunno, I prefer real-reality over any other kind. Ain't nothin' wrong with a vivid dream or three though~!

Winston's Dog said...

Haha, yeah, that's a weird fucking dream! Glad you're not dead though, glad to have you back :)

Shaw said...

That's an amazing dream...

*B* said...

Jag vill också ha normala drömmar.

Devour said...

I dont know why but just reading the part about you driving a motor boat just seriously made my laugh "] im not kidding either.