Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I know, I've been increasingly sucky at writing (not to mention reading) blog entries. I've been having massive trouble with my whore of a laptop. I'm also trying to squeeze the last few drops out of summer before it's all gone, and that is something best done offline, so you're probably gonna have to put up with my semi-absence a bit longer.

Spent most of my weekend sitting outside reading Watchmen, which is such a fucking fantastic piece of grim awesomeness that if you haven't read it already, I will personally come over and flick your teeth over and over until you do. Or, well, I would, but I got brownies in the oven so you'll just have to imagine me doing it. Or maybe I'll outsource that specific task and you can flick your own teeth until you've read Watchmen, and I'll give you a brownie for the trouble.

While you're at it, you should play Limbo (it's on PSN or Steam), which is an itty bitty platform/puzzle game. It only takes an evening to finish and it's pretty easy, but it's incredibly atmospheric and eerie and brilliant and deserves your immediate affection.


EDIT:
I just noticed that someone has been diligently googling to find out who I am.


Whoever you are, you've found my boyfriend, and considering I use this nickname for virtually everything, you've probably also figured out my name and where I live by now. Not that I know why anyone would want that, but each to his own.

10 comments:

Generally Disgruntled said...

Watchmen is a superb read for sure

chanonymous said...

just finished limbo today. and You already know what i think of watchmen

StigmataHandjob said...

chanonymous: Yes, yes I do. What'd you think of Limbo?

Kid Shuffle said...

watchmen is the one

Diego Sousa said...

never read watchmen... i know i must!

Racso said...

Adrian Veidt is awesomesauce!

Shaw said...

Love the watchmen and limbo

Devour said...

Watchmen is awesome!

Rob said...

You've finally convinced me to check out Watchmen and Limbo, two things I've been meaning to check out for a while now.

Fizzums said...

You have a stalker man!