Monday, July 18, 2011

Well shit, my weekend didn't turn out lazy at all. I ended up having to work 12 hour shifts both saturday and sunday. I don't particularly mind though since this was my last week and I needed all the extra work I could get. So during the past two days I've contibuted to putting 24 tons of fresh food on your collective table. I can live with that. It was a good way to end the season.

Interestingly enough, there's rarely food on my own table, atleast none that seem to be meant for me. Or so my cat says. She's made a habit out of stealing my breakfast. She loves yoghurt with cereal, especially the kind that has pieces of dried fruit in it. Bananas in particular. She also decided she likes toast more than she likes me and vehemently massacres my face if I dare challenge her for it. Oh well, it's not like I don't need the weight loss anyway.

So, I'm now officially out of a job. Anyone need a Swede with two master degrees and a love for sadistic pets? I can swim too.

16 comments:

Banacek said...

A Swede? I'm really looking for a Norwegian with three Master's degrees. Sorry.

Scrubby Bear said...

Hmmm... I like a Swede!

+Following and supporting

SamArmy said...

Would employ you to blog if i could afford it but can't sorry :( love the blog though hope you keep it up :)

Behemoth said...

I need a job :( I feel you. My weekend was insane.

blorriepoes said...

A swede? i love skandinavian!

Generally Disgruntled said...

At least you got a little extra work in while you still can

That Bastard From Bellingham said...

Eurgh, TWO masters? I'd be happy with an associate's right about now, let alone a bachelors...

Meh, we'll see. I just need to get stable first, y'knowwhatImean?

Anyway, look around - I'm sure you can find a job with credentials like that. Just remember that if you think you're overqualified for a job, just leave that little bit of information outta yer resume.

unevenlove said...

Swede is awesome.

Devour said...

Working blows "/, but i guess its all worth it at the end "), great post!

movie68 said...

I need a job too, a couple of Master's degrees behind you though.

level85nerd said...

Swede sounds pretty cool to me ;)

Jay said...

well, at least it can only get better from here on. :)

Elliot MacLeod-Michael said...

If you're giving stigmata hand jobs you might have a niche all to yourself. Good luck I'm out of a job myself.
+joined

Henrietta Collins (aka Kage) said...

sounds like you already have your hands full with that high maintenance pussy cat of yours. mwwworrr!

Inside Journalism said...

I watched a Swedish film last night, Let The Right One In.. it made me want a Swede of my own!

Come to London :P

StigmataHandjob said...

Hah, you guys are adorable. Still want to remind you that my knife never sleeps though.