Friday, July 1, 2011

Poor bin Ladin. Really. With a face like that, the guy probably couldn't have gotten any other jobs than being a terrorist leader if he'd wanted to.
Can you picture that mug on the guy flipping your burger? On a bank clerk? A bouncer? A plumber? A librarian? No, he was fucking destined and doomed for evil.

I bet he went to job interviews all the time and they were like "well your qualifications are perfect but you're just too evil looking. I'm sorry don't kill me". He probably couldn't even deliver news papers as a kid: "Well we could let you have the job if you covered your face in a helmet.. but your beard would probably get stuck in the spokes on the bike's wheel and you'd sue us and/or kill us when half your face was ripped off.. no, I'm sorry, it's just not worth the risk".

And then one day he saw an ad in the newspaper, by someone hiring terrorist leaders, and it was like "must have evil face". And the guy lit up like a fucking christmas tree and knew he'd found his calling.

9 comments:

blorriepoes said...

I've been in hollland, i love it, cause i live here!:D

StigmataHandjob said...

Haha, good for you! I love it there, only been twice though. You have some excellent martial artists. Among other things.

braumaman said...

Haha, this is quite funny.

Byakuya said...

Do you reckon he had the beard when he was born? I wouldn't be surprised.

Haha awesome post, you're onto something here =D

movie68 said...

Funny stuff :)

Ala Mode 7 said...

You're a funny guy, have you ever thought of doing stand up?

Devour said...

Wow good sense of humor! I like this post its awesome.

Sarahberry74 said...

Your posts keep me laughing !

StigmataHandjob said...

Ala Mode 7: I have, but since I have a severe social phobia my act would consist solely of me wetting myself and then passing out. And that'd only be funny the first couple of times.