Thursday, July 21, 2011

People are getting fatter. Everyone knows that. What's kind of weird though, is that so are wild animals. Some of it can possibly be blamed on the junk food lying around for rats and other animals to find. However, primates and rodents in the National Toxicology Program, an inter-agency program run by the United States Department of Health and Human Services, are also getting fatter. Despite being on a strict diet.

One reason could be bisphenol-A in their systems, which, if it's true, implicates some pretty bad things for all of us.

I'm in an untergang kind of mood today, must be because of all the paint fumes I've inhaled. I have a four day painting job. If it was in the Sistine Chapel I would've done Adam a favor and drawn his dick bigger, but alas, I am only painting an average house.
One of these days I'm gonna have to get a real job. But considering the 8% unemployment rate it's not going to be soon. My fellow farmhands at the place I worked at before? A biochemist and a computer engineer. Waste of talent? Maybe. Waste of student loans? NGH YES.

Two completely unrelated things:

1. My boyfriend just told me he wants to have sex with Jared from ScrewAttack. I'm okay with this.

2. I'm considering getting a rowing machine. Those of you who actually know what you're doing, would you mind telling me if this is a ridiculous idea or not?

8 comments:

That Bastard From Bellingham said...

ANY kind of exercise is gonna be good for ya, y'knowwhatImean? Go for the rowing machine, it does wonders with rowing teams. In the very least it'll probably get yer back and shoulders buffed out, and that certainly can't be a BAD thing, can it?

Just sayin'.

The Dawg said...

After googling Jared, I can only say that I agree.

movie68 said...

Yeah rowing rules, I have a machine at my house.

Devour said...

I agree, but you can do anything to exercise "]

StigmataHandjob said...

Well I do exercise a lot, but I need to rebuild the strength in my back more. And rowing is a decent full body exercise yes? I've never tried a rowing machine which is why I'm asking.

*B* said...

Har också läst om det där och det är ju rätt scary (har också sett teorier om att det skulle kunna förklaras med att vissa virus kan ha förmågan att ändra ämnesomsättningen men tänker att bisphenol-A-teorin är mer trovärdig).

När det gäller mig själv och allt överskottsfläsk som jag har samlat på mig de senaste tre månaderna så skyller jag på öl och fysisk inaktivitet. :/

Och jag gillar roddmaskiner. Köp en vetja. (Jag har en crosstrainer och den är skitlöjlig och ful men bra.)

blorriepoes said...

I know some1 called Jared and i really dont like him!

StigmataHandjob said...

B: har du sett Underkastelsen? Jag är inte tillräckligt insatt för att ha koll på hur väl sakerna de tar upp i den stämmer, men den får en att tänka efter ett tag.