Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The past few days there has been a distinct lack of blog entry. I know it was hard on you. It's okay now.

I spent the main part of my weekend getting tipsy hovering around the outskirts of Oscar's parents' all-weekend-party. It's funny, I've never met anyone who can party like they can. They have friends in their late twenties who can barely keep up. It doesn't take much for me to get drunk considering I only drink like twice a year so I don't even bother trying. Oscar and I kept to ourselves most of the time, he fell asleep in a hammock and I sat around playing Game Dev Story, talking to a two year old. She was probably the most coherent person in the house by friday afternoon, and would remain so until monday.

Sunday mainly brought a ton of work. I also visited my maternal grandma. She's got more diseases than skincells and it amazes me every time I see her than she's still alive. She's really nice though, and I should probably see her more often. If nothing else because she's the only relative I have left that isn't completely fucking crazy. I've never even had to file for a restraining order against her, that's pretty special right there.

So yeh, all in all a good weekend. Except for the fact that my old friends Depression and Insomnia are creeping closer all the time despite new meds. Gonna have to do something about that before they start playing serious.

13 comments:

movie68 said...

Well it sounds like a good time, sorry about your friend though

Devour said...

Sounds like a cool party. ") Great post!

Scrubby Bear said...

Sounds like a pretty chill time homie. Hope you enjoyed it. :)

Jay said...

good times. :)

Dwrek said...

Lol welcome back

braumaman said...

It sucks that your friend is having a bad time. :( Hope they get better. Make sure you're there for them.

Banacek said...

good times, indeed.

Mr. Cactus said...

Partying always comes before blogging for me to.

That Bastard From Bellingham said...

Y'know, there's this song you may or may not like...Meds, by Placebo. Seriously, look it up or just hit up my music blog once I get it on there.

The video alone is awesome though, but then again I try to stay away from anything harder than supplements.

*B* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*B* said...

Ah, du känner också Depression och Insomnia? Världen är så liten ibland.

Sarahberry74 said...

Depression and insomnia are nOt good friends. I sent them packing!

StigmataHandjob said...

Bellingham Bastard: Will do! I like Placebo (the first live show I ever saw was with them) but I haven't been keeping up with their songs in years and I don't think I've heard that one.

B: Vi har varit like this *korsade fingrar* sen jag var åtta år. Så vi är väldigt väl bekanta med varandra. Jag kommer dock inte skriva lika ingående om skiten nu när jag plötsligt och lustigt fått en jävla massa läsare, det känns lite läskigt nu. Funderar faktiskt på att starta en annan blog för de mer självutlämnande/navelskådande alstren.