Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Everyone knows someone who tends to invade your personal space right? You're out walking and talking and suddenly you find yourself in the middle of the road cause this person kept coming closer while you kept trying to maintain your distance. Or you're out with a group of friends and this person comes up to talk to you, and after ten minutes you're half a mile away from everyone else cause you have to back away a step every few seconds.

Have you ever.. say.. headbutted them?
...

..yeah me neither.



Also, why doesn't this ever happen here? :(

9 comments:

The Onion Gypsy said...

haha no but wished i could have a few times. totally agree, hate when ppl are up in my grill ;)

Jay said...

i've thought about it. ;)

braumaman said...

God I hate people like that. It's like, if i'm not talking to you, gtfo.

Thecrazymoose said...

I hate people like that.

Sarahberry74 said...

My neighbors are like that...sometimes I really do not like people! HAHAHAHAHA!

Dave said...

That suitcase story made me laugh pretty hard.

Banacek said...

I guess in the city you just get used to it.

Devour said...

thought about this before, not sure if i agree.

Devour said...

Wow nice pictures "). It must be cold over where you live.