Thursday, June 30, 2011

yes, I mad.

Some argue that, because more and more people are getting bit by dogs, we should enforce restrictions regarding what breeds of dogs should be allowed and where dogs should be allowed. Discussions are also held regarding how to prevent dogs from biting. Some suggest various more or less painful ways of restraining them.

The problem is, dogs generally bite because humans don't know how to handle them. Sucking even more at handling them is not going to make things better. Therefor, using the same logic, I suggest that we cure the cause of the problem rather than the symptom, by handcuffing all humans to lamp posts. This would also prevent theft, battery, rape, and a range of other issues. I don't know why we're not doing this already, it would solve so many problems eh?

...or we could just make sure people know what the fuck they're doing before they're allowed to do it. That goes for a lot of things.

(and yes, I do know what it feels like to be bitten, I almost lost an eye to a dog. And learned from it.)

10 comments:

Legitcheater said...

Enforcing restrictions regarding what breeds of dogs should be allowed? That's some bullshit.
Nice post, following.

braumaman said...

Sounds odd.

Thecrazymoose said...

Buy whatever dog you want.

Anthony said...

I like the way you think... you're exactly right!

TIMMYTHEROBOT said...

I totally agree with you

JWilliams said...

If I don't have a dog I don't have to be handcuffed, right? :) Following

Devour said...

I agree with you bro. Nice post ! +follow

3DS-Games said...

haha I've never been bitten by a dog lucky me

Banacek said...

It's next to impossible to educate people about proper dog training and it's usually the assholes who buy the aggressive breeds anyways.

StigmataHandjob said...

That's where the restrictions should be placed, like some kind of driver's license for dogs. Not that it would stop people from getting dogs without them anyway, but it would place the responsibility where it belongs.