Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Now that I'm out of university after an extremely intense final year, I find it hard to occupy myself in my time off. I've kind of gotten accustomed to hurling ridiculous amounts of information into my poor head during all my waking hours and it's actually a challenge to not have to do that anymore. I'll be unemployed in about a month too, which is going to be even worse. I'm going to resort to stupidities like measuring toilet paper, writing serious blog entries, and trying to shave my fingers, again. Well, atleast I'll have time to actually learn how to spell the word "apparantly" correctly, I mess that one up like 70% of the time.

Other news of importance:

1) I just picked the first cherry of the summer off the tree and it was good.

2) I'm out of wet wipes. I don't like such rapid changes in my life.

5 comments:

Travie said...

whoa, you better keep on top of that wet wipes situation.

David Madison said...

hahaha well i look forward to these "serious blog posts".

movie68 said...

Yeah I'm off for the whole Summer, it's good but doing nothing can get very boring.

StigmataHandjob said...

Travie: Yeah, the situation is getting out of hand. It's strangely thrilling though, tracing the edge of the abyss like this. Gets the adrenaline pumping, knowing you're without safetynets.

David: 10-4! Keep yours up too, I really like them.

movie68: Oh yes. OOOOH yes.

Behemoth said...

I ran out of wet wipes this one time, it wasn't a pretty sight,