Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mother of fucking god no wonder I'm fat. My boyfriend made pizza for breakfast today (at 3 pm so I guess technically it's not breakfast, but whatever). Two kinds of meat, three kinds of cheese. I ate two slices and I've been morbidly full all day. I'm gonna die from a heart attack one of these days and it'll all be his fault. But atleast I'll die full and I won't hurt myself hitting the floor cause of the natural airbag of human flesh protecting my brittle bones.


Also, more politics.

4 comments:

Shinmeiryuu said...

I felt like that the other day, after eating some Chinese. Taste good going down, but not so good when it's working through you. =/

Esteban said...

Homemade pizza is delicious... A friend of mine made one with steak, bacon, barbequed chicken, and barbeque sauce. It could've fed a small African village for at least a week.

StigmataHandjob said...

Shinmeiryuu: Ugh yes.


Esteban: That pizza sounds awesome. I bet it would haunt you for a week afterwards though.

Anthony said...

You can never go wrong with homemade pizza though. Whenever I stop at McDonalds for even just a snack wrap I feel guilty afterwards