Thursday, June 9, 2011

Me: Hi Steam! I want to play some Witcher 2. I've only had time to play twice since I got the game and now I be itchin' for some Geralt.

Steam: lol no, I have to update.

Me: Aw. Well. I can wait a while I guess. How long is it gonna take?

Steam: 4½ hours :D:D:D:D

Me: D:


Edit: It still says 4½ hours left, after half an hour. Silly Steam, why do you have do this on my one day off? NOW what am I supposed to waste my time on to forget for a while that life is meaningless?

2 comments:

*B* said...

För hundra år sen masturberade folk i såna lägen. (Men fick betala med håriga handflator, skolios, flackande blick och ostadig gång.)

StigmataHandjob said...

Bra idé, men jag orkar inte onanera i fyra och en halv timme. :(
Nu löste det sig ändå eftersom jag blev tvungen att jobba och inte fick tid att spela alls då heller.