Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend of awesomeness. Went to work saturday morning. The farmer-creature I worked for last year called and asked if I wanted to make some cash money, and I can't say no to cash money regardless of how much schoolin' I got, so I said yes, and it was fun. Hard and dirty, but fun. I only worked for a couple of hours but I've got more coming this summer. After that I took my dog to her favourite creek and let her swim for a while, then went to Oscar's. We walked down to the beach from his house and spent the afternoon and evening having a Barbecue Of Awesome.

Today it was raining so we stayed in and watched anime. Highschool of the Dead is hilarious. Anything where bullets fly in slow motion between bouncing boobies is hilarious, and there is plenty of that in HOTD. We also went to Helsingborg to see Thor (the movie, not my acquaintance from Stockholm), which was, eh, pretty bad. Better than Avatar, since everything is better than Avatar, but still pretty crappy. The only real upside to it was Loke, cause he the only interesting character (and also the actor was fucking hot). The popcorn also sucked.

No comments: