Saturday, May 28, 2011

Really disappointed in everything around my thesis for the societal security-program. First of all I got a supervisor who is not in the same field as the one I'm writing about. I'm writing about risk psychology. My supervisor is in political science. I have recieved no valuable feedback what so ever, and two days before the deadline, he tells me to "expand my analysis". It's 27 pages long, I'd like to know exactly what the fuck needs expanding. He's been incredibly vague the whole time, asks the same question three times in three different emails, and now he pretty much fucks up my chances of turning in my entire paper on time. I pretty much told him to suck it and turned it in anyway, but I don't know if I can even do that.

Also, none of my group members are going to be there, which really sucks cause I had looked forward to seeing them again. Z and I had been talking about riding his motorbike up to Karlstad and we were all gonna celebrate together afterwards. Now I'll just never see them again and I didn't even get to say a proper goodbye.

Plus this means I can't hitch a ride with Z or sleep at M:s place, which means I have to pay shittons of money I don't have on trains and hostel. I don't even know if I CAN go. And if I don't, that's a year's worth of stress and effort and money down the drain.

No comments: