Thursday, April 7, 2011

S'pore

Back in Singapore, which is awesome even though I'm in the weirdest hostel room I've ever had. Bali sucked incredible amounts of ass. The hostel was great, situated smack in the middle of a bunch of rice fields, outside the city. The problem being the fucking rice farmers. For some reason they decided to pick on me every time we passed them, which was atleast four times a day. Having dealt extensively with bullies before, I've learned the hard way to show now fear, so when they started messing with me, I locked eyes with the leader and started grinning at him. Not quite in a 'come at me bro' way, but not that far from it either. This really pissed him off. Every time he saw me after that his bullshit kept escalating. When we went for dinner yesterday, he was standing on the middle of the road with a shovel over his shoulder, pointing at me. I ignored him completely and walked right past him, not even glancing at him, just kept talking calmly with D. That worked pretty well. But if I'd had to stay much longer I would've gotten into trouble for sure.

Also fucking ridiculous: I wrote earlier about the lameness we had to go through to be able to pay for the visa to Indonesia. Today I found out you have to pay to LEAVE the country aswell. And again, no ATM near the place where you have to pay, and once you've gone through the FOUR security checks to enter the area, you can't go back outside. Of course noone tells you anything about having to pay before you reach that particular point either. I was lucky to have enough Singapore dollars left to exchange for Indonesian rupees to be able to pay. I'd already gotten rid of all my Indonesian money before that. I've never been to a place so openly assholeish, in every way I can think of, as Bali.


On another note, in Swedish:

Åt världens godaste hamburgare nyss, av killen som har vandrarhemmet vi bor på. Skriver ner innehållet bara för att minnas det själv. Mina pennor har lagt av allihop så bloggen får tjäna som anteckningsblock.

bröd
hemgjord biff
sallad
tomat
gurka
lök
valfri sås
ost
bacon
potatisplätt
stekt ägg
kycklingbiff


Till det, pommes och öl. Sedan går man i ide i minst två månader.

No comments: