Saturday, April 16, 2011

So two days ago I said I wouldn't write until my hand was healed. Well fuck that. Typing is slow and it semi-hurts but it has to be done. I have two 40-plus page papers to write. Spent the past few days doing nothing but working on one of them. Now this is the fun part: I was editing the 20 pages I've written so far on my master thesis. Cut a large chunk of text to paste it elsewhere. Open Office crashes. The five pages I cut are lost. I raged and laughed at the same time, cause it was frustrating and it's fucking absurd that I have such shitty luck all the time.

Also, on a slightly sadder note. My awesome superdog who could sprint for an hour and still have enough go to jump around in rivers afterwards turned into an old lady overnight. Yesterday we went for a slow, short walk and she had to sit down and rest on the way back to manage. She was no better today. Maybe it's the pain from her limp that never seems to get better, maybe her age just caught up with her, I don't know. But it sucks to see her like this.


Also #2, it just occured to me that my texts initially used to be somewhat funny and atleast semi-benevolent. Nowadays I'm just bitter and raging. I'm gonna get back on track once I've suffered through school and figured out what the fuck to do with myself. Once my life stops being 97% shit, I'll get all Gandhi on yo' ass again. I'm too dumb and stubborn not to, you see.

No comments: