Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Uwäh.

My dog kept me up all night, she's got a limp and is not allowed to run and play and stuff and she hates it. She started licking at her un-limp feet in some kind of stress response, and now she's got two limps cause she completely ruined one of her paws. So I have a seriously unhappy dog with socks to prevent her from eating herself up, in the first day of real spring. Not a good combo.

Something pretty weird happened this morning too. My mom got a call from the municipality office, they're wondering when she's gonna send in the last of the papers required to start a Bed & Breakfast at her farm. Since my mom has no farm and no desire to start a B&B, she was pretty damn confused. Apparantly someone has made a bunch of applications, in my mom's name, using my mom's address etc, for stuff that costs a shitload to even apply for. Considering she can't even afford food at the end of the month, it does seem like someone is trying hard to troll her. It was pure luck they called to request the last of the papers, if everything had been done properly she would've never known what hit us once the bills started dropping in.

Lastly, I believe the second half of march is gonna be way fucking better than the first. Oscar and I are soon celebrating our first year together, and on the 24th, I'm off to Borneo to do fieldwork for my master thesis. Scholarships fucking rule.

No comments: