Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My first attempt ever at celebrating V-day went well. I prefer calling it V-day cause I associate it with D-day, and that's way cooler than anything or anyone named Valentine. Not even Bruce Lee would be cool if his name had been Valentine. Anyway.

We started early by going out for sushi on sunday cause nothing says 'I love you' like seaweed. Sushi is probably my fav food ever. We proceeded with buying ridiculous amounts of candy and watching Paranormal Activity 2. Cause nothing says 'I love you' like sugar and surveillance cameras. Yesterday Oscar made food and I made cake. I spent most of the day lying in bed playing Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, which is a totally awesome game for teh DS and a perfect way to celebrate, well anything really. I very much needed the relaxation after intense paper writing and putting up with my retard family during the week. Oscar is totally my oasis in a desert of insanity.


Speaking of deserts. My brother told me his dream was to go live in a desert, preferably somewhere in North America. He then told me that dream would never come true, because if he did he could no longer play World of Warcraft on european servers, and that to him was more important.

Yeah.

No comments: