Monday, January 17, 2011

happy happy joy joy




Oscar, Tilda and I have been staying at Oscar's cousin's apartment while he's in Australia. It's been totally awesome to have a place of our own for a while. I've enjoyed every minute. Especially the ones spent in the bathtub. Oh bathtub, how I love you.

A few days ago we also decided to meet the couple who took care of my dog before I got her. I don't think I'll ever forget how happy Tilda was to see her old dog-buddies again. We met them down on the beach and all the dogs instantly ran around and played like mad. It was like they'd never been apart. I couldn't stop grinning the whole time. They showed me pictures of Tilda I'd never seen before and told me about what she was like when they first got her. I think they were pretty moved to see the progress she's made and I'm really glad we decided to meet. Definately gonna see them again.

This past week has been such bliss, seriously. Just me and the ones I love the most. No stupid angry dramatic assholes depleting my energy and draining my will, making me feel like shit because they can't handle themselves. It's been almost like.. normal. And holy shit I needed this.

No comments: