Thursday, July 29, 2010

Norwai.

Norway was cool and horrible at the same time. The island was beautiful, with clear water, majestic mountains and seagulls that actually did not shit all over the place. The horrible part consisted of Sophia's dad, who is a neurotic patriarch with serious anger issues. Most of my time was spent fishing, exploring the nearby islands, playing with the dogs, and being bored and annoyed when seasickness and storm prevented me from getting in the boat. Pictures will be uploaded when I get back home.

This week is spent with Sophia, Yoshi and Yorda back in civilization. Or whatever you wanna call it. We're playing Guitar Hero til our fingers ache, eating massive amounts of popcorn (which we compensate for by not eating anything else) and visiting the local music festival.

Going back home tomorrow. To what I don't know. Seems like the one good thing I had there is slipping away.

No comments: