Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm very much in love with life again. Friday I practiced my dwit huryo chagi until I could hardly walk and then I spent two hours talking to my TKD-master and a bunch of other people in the dojang afterwards. I also almost broke S's arm. Great, great times. Saturday I took a long walk with my dog, she went into the river five times to drink and swim and play and she was just so happy it was impossible not to laugh when looking at her. The rest of the weekend was spent with my Oscar. Great, great times.

I just wish I could learn to take things for granted, like most people do. I wish I could take for granted that Oscar's here to stay and that my TKD-friends will remain my friends even when/if they actually get to know me. But I can't. And that's what's really bothering me, I think.

No comments: