Saturday, March 6, 2010

the List.

My aunt has gotten this strange desire to marry me off lately.

A list of her intended suitors covering the past week:

1: Her boyfriend's brother. He's a 50 year old dragshow artist, which is cool, but somehow just not marriage-material in my book.

2: The guy hired to paint my grandma's place. "He's german and has a nice apartment, he told me he has a red fridge!". Yeah.

3: A suicidal alcoholic with a serious oidipus complex.

4: My cousin's 19 year old friend. He's gay by the way.

Oh well. Atleast she's not like S, who is trying to marry me off to a dutch guy who likes buying parrots just to put them in his fridge and watch them die.

3 comments:

Curse said...

I'm amused. Om det där var dina enda val i livet och om du var tvungen att välja skulle jag rekommendera dragshow-snubben. Själv har jag blivit föreslagen en frireligiös 32-årig oskuld med samma känsla för humor som Ned Flanders.

StigmataHandjob said...

Håller med, dragshow är ju ändå lite ballt. Och med en transa får man ju tre personer i förhållandet, ger ju lite omväxling om inte annat.

Haha. Ned Flanders. <3 @ välvilliga vänner.

Curse said...

Arbetskamrater. Herregud.