Saturday, March 20, 2010

in my dreams, I see that town..

Yesterday (well, technically today too since we hung out til like 5:30 a.m) was awesome, seeing Oscar again was great and it was plenty fun playing videogames all night. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories generally sucked but dr. K is plain fucking badass. He alone makes the game worth playing and I'm not even exaggerating.

Four conclusions after last night:
1, Harry Mason is an excellent pedophile.
2, There need to be more games featuring albinos.
3, Oscar is so cool. When I grow up I'm gonna have a beard just like his.
4, He also has a really nice voice.


Today my dear old papa came over, we went for a walk in the rain and the mud. He's obviously not happy with the way things are going, but he seemed okay. Which is good. I'm not okay when he's not okay.

Also, my dog has started some sort of intellectual pursuit. Atleast she's started going through my books when I'm not around. I think she's cheating with the reading though, she turns the pages way too fast for a six year old.

No comments: