Saturday, March 6, 2010

AAAAAAHAHAH!

I had the best birthday ever. It started with a bookshelf breaking down and spewing books all over the floor. It continued with the upstairs neighbor getting a clogged sink, which he solved with such ingenious action that black goop started gushing out of MY sink, and onto the floor, ruining.. well, pretty much evertything in the kitchen. I then had to spend two hours waiting for dirty polish men with a long ass tube to come suck things out of the sink and into their goop-sucker-truck outside. My dog didn't try to eat them, that was actually quite surprising to me and a real relief. Anyway, once the polish people were out and the floor was clean, there were 15 minutes left until my birthday guests were arriving. We all helped out and coughed up the most awesome chicken dinner ever. My aunt, uncle, grandma and cousin, with three dogs were there. I got two pairs of pants, two vietnamese and thai cook books, MGS4 (Loba, if you weren't my cousin I'd give you a rimjob, I love you), and some money. Best present though were five hours of intense laughter and the feeling of actually being cared for.
Having the parents over tomorrow, hopefully without incidents.

No comments: