Monday, February 15, 2010

Six more weeks..

..'til the trip of mah dreams. The plan so far:


March 25th arrival in Tokyo
March 26th-27th in Osaka, Sumo Championships
March 28th-29th in Kyoto
March 30th in Nagoya
March 31st at Mt Fuji
April 1st-4th in Tokyo, Sakura Festival

After that my travel buddy is going home and I'm taking it easy on the planning, going to go back down the country to Hiroshima, Gifu, and to Kamakura where I'm gonna be spending some time staying at a buddhist temple. After that, who knows. I'm staying for as long as my aunt puts up with taking care of my dog for me, which can mean one month or three. Obviously I'm hoping for the three. Pictures will be posted in abundance.

3 comments:

Curse said...

Alltså. Det där låter så bra. Jag får lite ångest här.

StigmataHandjob said...

Jag har haft ångest i två år nu. Det var antingen genomföra en drömresa eller ta livet av mig. Och det andra alternativet finns alltid kvar om det första misslyckas, så what the hell.

Curse said...

Precis så där tänker jag också nu.