Saturday, October 31, 2009

Uh.

I was doing pretty well despite my head being an infected furnace. I felt fairly content, preparing my application for an internship position at an NGO in Kenya (where, if I get in, I'll be spending five months this spring/summer), playing a good old adventure game on the computer (The Longest Journey, really clever and fun and has the best dialogue I've heard in a game in a LONG time), and being around the dogs for hours every day. And then, earlier this evening, I was just lying on the couch watching one of Loba's crappy war movies while drowsily pondering how I could ever forget how cute Kenichi Matsuyama is, when I was completely overcome with sadness. For no reason. I just miss them all so much still and it always hits me when I least expect it.

No comments: