Monday, October 26, 2009

So the soon to be three months old ear inflammation became a pretty bad infection, the meds aren't helping and it has now spread to my jaw. I can taste it sometimes. If I'm unlucky, it'll start eroding the bone in my temple aswell and mayhaps damage my brain. If I'm lucky, it'll start eroding the bone in my temple and damage my brain to the point where I'll die. I'm not too concerned though, I've never been very lucky.

Other than that, four things of importance has happened lately. I've re-discovered how much fun it is to play chess, I've read a really awesome book, and I accidently peeled off a piece of my nail when I was trying to cure boredom by shaving my fingers. Fourth thing I'll elaborate on in another blog entry. Now, to the book.

Confessions of an economic hitman by John Perkins. Read it. And when you've read it, give it to a friend so they can read it too. It should be mandatory reading for everyone in the West. It is brutal and awesome. That concludes todays review.

No comments: