Monday, July 20, 2009

Things are finally starting to happen around here. I'm going to see a friend in northern Sweden next week, to live in a tent on an island for a month or so. We're gonna eat tons of mosquitoes and re-enact all five seasons of Lost. After that I'm going back to Hell to start my masters programs and get my skull pierced with lasers, after which I, if I survive and don't go blind in that process, have a couple of weeks to get ready for my trip to Japan. I'm kind of hesitating to go in September now though, a friend from Canada is coming to Europe this fall and I want to be here when he does to once again fill him up with whiskey and leave him passed out in a bathtub. And maybe go to eastern Europe with him since my trip there this summer was cancelled. This is also a good choice considering I was invited to go with an American friend to Japan this spring to see the Sumo Championships and climb mt Fuji with him and his family, which would be more fun than just waddling around alone. Especially considering he can drive and I can't. Heh.

No comments: