Sunday, May 10, 2009

iih.

The past 24 hours have been.. eventful. Went to my class reunion and against all odds I had an awesome time. 17 people showed up, only one of them was an old bully and she ignored me all evening. It was absolutely fucking amazing to hang out with everyone. I also got two requests from people wanting me to sketch tattoos for them, which is pretty freaking amazing considering they haven't even seen how my skillz changed over the past 10 years. I didn't plan on drinking much since I had a job interview today, but I ended up going home at 5 am with seven beers, three shots of fuck knows what and I don't know how much wine and vodka and whiskey in my poor blood vessels. I was still drunk when I woke up, but atleast I woke up in a) a bed, b) my own bed and c) alone, so it's all good. It's pretty freaky though, six had gotten married and eight has kids. People MY age, married with kids, working on renovating their houses on their spare time. That's just not right in any way.

Job interview also went well. I start next week. Mebbe things are finally turning around a bit. Even if it means I'll be stuck here for the summer, atleast I'll be able to go places this fall.

1 comment:

Aethia said...

Möjligt att synes på msn framöver? Eller kan jag kontakta dig enklare via mail eller så. Undrar om i sommar.