Tuesday, May 5, 2009

hiatus

Spent the weekend at my grandmother's place, hanging out with my cousin, my aunt and four dogs. It was heaven. My grandma spoiled me with salmon and shrimps, aunt spoiled me with new pants (first pair of pants I've had that actually fit, since I was like, seventeen), the dogs with more love than I've recieved in total the past four years or so, and my cousin with tons and tons of laughter. We looked through my grandma's old lady-magazines with pictures of royal families and decided most of them look like a dying Pennywise the Clown. We also decided that he, my brother and I are going to create the three wise men in WoW and play them like we mean it. If my cousin's girlfriend wants to play with us, we'll make her our slave. Cause the three wise men can't be expected to carry their own shit right?

I also went back to TKD. I didn't tell people why I was so down I couldn't stand seeing humans, but Oscar patted me and told me I had his immoral support and massive listening skills if I needed it anyway. I don't even really know the guy, he just kicks me in the stomach from time to time, so that was unexpected and quite warming. I also got a second chance at my yellow belt in a couple of weeks. I told Oscar I wasn't sure I wanted to give up my white belt since to me it represented white power. He said I could keep it and use it on my spare time, so that's a great relief.

No comments: