Tuesday, April 28, 2009

zpabengiah.

My bird died today. It felt so wrong, burying him. Putting a bird in the ground. I'd rather have cremated him but I think the neighbors would've wondered if they saw me frying a budgie in the back yard. Or even worse, they would've wanted a taste and I'd have to defend my poor dead Cloud from redneck zombies.

My only good neighbor is moving. That's a bad thing. A good thing is that she gave me her old TV. Old but functional and I was quite pleased until my brother dropped his half of it when we carried it down the stairs. So now I have an old non-functional TV that takes up half my bedroom AND a busted arm, from suddenly getting hit with like 60 kilos of TV. Where was the fucking parental control on that one, mormons? Ever consider the REAL dangers a TV can put you in? Then again it takes a real TV to do some real damage and you probably only have those slim, trendy flatscreens.

No comments: