Thursday, April 30, 2009

tissuetapping.

I've read 2600 pages the past week. Not counting the stuff I had to read for school. My conclusion: I. Love. Richard. Adams. If you haven't ATLEAST read Watership Down you're not allowed to do anything else before you have. I'll wait here.
...
...
...okay I can't wait longer. But promise me you'll do it.

Anyways, I just finished reading Traveller by beforementioned brit, and towards the end I had to actually hide under a blanket so noone would hear me when I had to whisper-wail "horsieeeeee noooooooooooo" like a good emotional retard should. The book is about General Robert E. Lee who did some awesome stuff for the Army of Northern Virginia in the American Civil War, and his horse Traveller. It's the best book I've read in a very long time, and by far the best book about friendship I've ever read.

No comments: