Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ô_o

One fine evening four years ago, I was almost as bored as I am now.


Shadow säger:
Saskatchewan Wheat Pool is a publicly traded agribusiness and is the largest grain handler and marketer in Saskatchewan.
Shadow säger:
*nods*
my cruelty has punctured me, and now i’m running dry säger:
rofl
my cruelty has punctured me, and now i’m running dry säger:
don’t read that shit
my cruelty has punctured me, and now i’m running dry säger:
it’s depressing
Shadow säger:
But, but... Saskatchewan Wheat Pool’s business model optimizes our key position in the agri-food pipeline to connect producers with destination customers, offering quality programs and services and generating revenues at each stage along the way!

my cruelty has punctured me, and now i’m running dry säger:
!!!!!!!!!!!
my cruelty has punctured me, and now i’m running dry säger:
grow wheat with me!
Shadow säger:
I thought you’d never ask!
my cruelty has punctured me, and now i’m running dry säger:
fuck wheat
my cruelty has punctured me, and now i’m running dry säger:
i hate wheat
my cruelty has punctured me, and now i’m running dry säger:
actually, we don’t even grow wheat here
my cruelty has punctured me, and now i’m running dry säger:
it’s all canola
Shadow säger:
*gasp*
Shadow säger:
My image of saskatchewan is all ruined now
Shadow säger:
there is hope!
my cruelty has punctured me, and now i’m running dry säger:
hehe
Shadow säger:
for there is still Saskatchewan Roughriders! This year’s schedule has the Saskatchewan Roughriders opening the 2005 season at home against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Saturday, June 25th!!!!!

No comments: