Saturday, March 7, 2009

A tale of worship.

A childhood dream came true today. I got to meet Michael Biehn, who stars in my two all time favourite movies - Terminator, and Aliens. I got his autograph on a photo of him from Aliens, which made me cream my pants, and I also had a picture taken with him. AND I told him he's awesomeness incarnate, which made him smile which made me happy. I never thought I'd sink as low as to engage in celebrity worshipping, but hey, this isn't any celebrity, this is KYLE FUCKIN' REESE!

I'm not gonna post the picture here, if you want to see you'll have to ask for it (you fucking lurker), but it is pretty funny. I'm looking at the guy like I wanna pull his pants off with my teeth. Had he been twenty years younger, I definately would've. Even ten. Hell I'd still do it, IT'S DWAYNE HICKS FOR FUCKS SAKE! Married for so many years and I still adore the man! So he hasn't been married to me, but still. I had his arm around my back, it's almost the same thing. Shut up, let a stalker dream.

4 comments:

Daniel said...

Damn it! I checked my mail too late, and missed that you were here yesterday! I have the day off monday, will you still be in town? If yes, I will send my cell phone number to your account on helgon.

StigmataHandjob said...

I went home the same day, sorry to say. I wish I could've gone there again today. -_-,

Daniel said...

Oh well, there'll be other times.

StigmataHandjob said...

How long have we known eachother again? :P