Wednesday, March 4, 2009

surveh time.

Old survey. I noticed I hadn't posted it here, so now I will! The answes are outdated since I'm not in my darling-Canada now, but I figure you might enjoy anyway.


Are you wearing a necklace, who got it for you?
~ I'm wearing a concrete hat, in case I need to dive really deep into a pool.


Last thing you bought while at the mall?
~ A blowjob from a portugese hooker.


Who is the main person you talk to daily?
~ My imaginary friend Kurt-Burt set aside, that'd be Leichin.


Ever been in an ambulance?
~ Only to steal a corpse. It was a dare.


Tell me about the shirt you’re wearing?
~ It's a white t-shirt with a blood stain on the right bewb. It belongs to Lan. The t-shirt, not the blood. Or the bewb.


Do you like your name?
~ No it talks about me behind my back.


Do you take the escalator, elevator or steps?
~ Steps, while listening to Eye of the Tiger. All day.


When was the last time you were at a circus?
~ I stopped touring when I was 12.


What was your last large purchase?
~ My inflatable castle. <3


Where will your next vacation be?
~ As soon as I can afford to go to West Virginia.


What is the last thing you ate?
~ Cinnamon buns that Lan made. <3


Last time you were at the playground?
~ About three months ago, on my first night in Montreal.


Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
~ Julius Caesar.


Fancy restaurants, diners, or fast food?
~ fast food. It requires the least amount of human interaction.


Do you order more when you don’t have to pay?
~ Less. I'm only cheap on other peoples behalf.


Could you go a day without eating?
~ I do all the time.


Who is the last person you IM'd?
~ Orchie.


Does it take a lot to make you cry?
~ Depends. Mostly I can't cry even when I try, sometimes a fucking pet obituary is enough.


Are your parents strict?
~ My dad's name is Machiavelli. :(


Does the thought of marriage scare you?
~ Not as much as it would scare any future husband.


Are you in college?
~ Last semester of university.


Are you bored?
~ Too intrigued to be bored.


Do you bang your head when listening to rock music?
~ I like ironing roadkill.


What kind of cell phone do you have?
~ One you can call people with. Yeah.


What did your last text message say?
~ Do not fail at showering.

Have you ever been in a cave?
~ I'm swedish, I live in one.


Last thing you drank?
~ Seagull snot.


Would you rather skydive or bungee jump?
~ Both! At the same time!


What’s one place you would like to visit?
~ Kamakura, Japan.


How are you feeling today?
~ Intrigued. I had an out of body experience.


Do you have lip gloss on?
~ Not on my lips. ;D


Do you have eyeliner on?
~ Not on my eyes. ;D


Who’s the last person that you felt was stalking you?
~ Michael Phelps.


Where is your cell phone?
~ in Narnia.


Have you ever been on your school’s track team?
~ Yes once when they were all arranged into a neat pile, I jumped on top of it.

Are you afraid of the dark?
~ Not at all. The pale things lurking in the dark however..


Did you used to watch "are you afraid of the dark"?
~ Fuck yeah, I LOVED that show.


What size shoe are you?
~ 40. Eat that, americans.


Do you have a dirty mind?
~ Nonsese, I scrub and polish it with car wax every day.


What's your stand on hunting?
~ It's stupid. You wanna feel proud about killing something, kill it on equal terms. Guns are cheating.


Are you excited for anything?
~ FINISHING THE BOTTLE OF WATER YAAAY

No comments: