Saturday, March 28, 2009

OHGOD

I'm at my friend Anders's place, so I'll be brief. I just have to share while the feeling is still there and my heart is still racing: I almost fucking kissed Edward Furlong. Our lips were Isweartofuckinggod an inch away from eachother and and time had fucking stopped and I'm not even kidding. He had his arm around my shoulders, I had mine around his waist, a photographer waiting. He turns his head to the left, I turn mine to the right and he doesn't fucking move, he's actually keeping his face with his mouth slightly open, so close to mine I can feel the warmth of his breath. An inch, at most, between us. And then of course the photographer went AHERRRRM and the moment was gone, and we just looked at the camera instead. I had a Moment, an actual fucking Moment, with Edward Furlong. And that is as close to God as I'll ever be.

He is also a generally awesome, talkative and easygoing guy. With a cool t-shirt.

And now I'm going to have chicken and beer. Amen.

No comments: