Thursday, March 26, 2009

Moar survey. MOAR!

1. Are you good at remembering all the passwords to your accounts?
I usually freeze for about 4 seconds every time I have to log in somewhere with my fingers restlessly hovering over they keys. And then I have to re-do it four times.


2. Is there a dying plant somewhere in your house right now?
Plenteh. I've only had three plants that ever liked me. But they on the other hand threaten to take over. I have to call Chris and Jill and ask them to bring the V-Jolt again soon.


3. What was the last meat product you consumed?
Chicken. It's not what I actually ate, it's what I'm calling you now.


4. Do you have any completely irrational fears?
Loads. You can have one or two if you like, I don't mind.


5. What do you think about Halloween?
Mexicans are cooler.


6. What was the last thing that made you say, "that was stupid"?
When they got the fire I started under control.


7. Do you have a treasured possession that you've had since you were young?
My brain.

8. Have you ever feared dying alone?
Yesh.


9. Is there something you want/need, but can't afford right now?
I want to travel and I wants me a PS3 and RE5, I need eye surgery and a dentist appointment.


10. Would you ever own a restaurant, and if you did, what food would it specialize in?
I wouldn't, as I fucking hate people and want as little to do with them as possible. Maybe I should run a cannibalistic hermit-restaurant. Hm.

11. Do you have anything that is rainbow-colored?
My heart, Donnie, my heart.


12. If you were pregnant right now, would you like to know the gender before hand?
Fuck gender, is it remotely human?


13. Was there a design on the last cup you drank from?
No it was completely undesigned.


14. Do you like to read comic books?
Fuck yes. Berserk in particular.


15. Is there a flashlight in the room where you are?
There is no such thing in a padded cell.


16. What is the nearest framed picture to you?
Ohgod.. I can barely say it still. Mich-NNNGGH-ael, oh, oh *splurt* Biehnnnnn



17. How often do you clean your room?
Once or twice a week, depending on how many spiders and clowns and other creatures decided to die in it.


18. What are the main colors in your country's flag?
Blue and yellow.


19. When was the last time you watched a movie in 3-D?
Such heresy. Never!


20. Do you still go to the store to buy CDs, or do you get them all online?
I haven't bought a CD since I stopped wearing diapers. Last week.


21. Would you rather be the bad guy or the good guy?
There is no such thing as good or bad. It is all a matter of perspective, fucktooth.


22. Have you ever felt bad for missing church, if you have?
I don't do church.



23. At whose house was the last party you attended?
Robert Downey JR.



24. Does the future worry or excite you?
Yes.


25. What is your opinion on the Disney Channel?
Disgusting. Stupifying, paternalistic, americanized bullshit.


26. Do you like to rearrange your room often, or has it been that way for a long time?
I like to rearrange. Sometimes I put the roadkill next to the green vase, sometimes next to the blue vase.


27. Tell me joke:
No. You don't deserve one, you've been bad.


28. Do you find marriage important, or is it just a piece of paper?
It's important if you're gay, appearantly. But I'm not so I really don't give a shit.


29. Are you influenced by celebrity endorsements?
They're just fucking people. Except Michael Biehn, he's a god.


30. Does your house have a fireplace?
My house IS a fireplace.

No comments: