Friday, March 27, 2009

The Librarian.

I came up with a new superhero/villain. His name is The Librarian. He looks like a vampire, and what he does is scare the shit out of people to make sure they return their borrowed books on time.

Picture a man sleeping, and there's a thunderstorm outside his bedroom window. You see a silhouette outside. Lightning lights up the room and the silhouette is inside, leaning over the bed. The man wakes up and is terrified but the Librarian is gone. Though you can still hear him whisper "return your books.. books...books.."

The man rushes out of bed, grabs his forgotten library books from a table and rushes out into the storm. The Librarian's red glowing eyes are everywhere, following him, chasing him. Hissing sounds all around him, something sharp brushes past his cheek. He falls over, crawls, gets back up and runs like a madman to the library where warm yellow light lights up the windows. He makes it inside, he's safe. The Librarian's low, guttural laugh is heard just outside the building and you get a brief glimpse of his deadly fangs when he smiles. Then he's gone.

I'm just so fucking good, I can't believe Marvel hasn't called yet.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

You're a lunatic and you scare people. However; I am not people. I am a single man - there are no other men attatched to me. I appreciate this, and would welcome such a super zero... Ahem. Hero

StigmataHandjob said...

Are you in any way suggesting my idea is not superb? How dare you?!