Monday, March 23, 2009

Gone.

I wanted to tell you about the Thor Heyerdahl-biography I found. I wanted to tell you about my aunt's new dog, about her ridiculously big eyes and how she looks like Yoda's and ET's semi-retarded love child. I wanted to tell you P is moving back to Denmark, and that it's going to be lonely without her. Well, lonlier. I wanted to tell you about how I fucked up my knee while stretching last time I went to TKD. Kicking went just fine, but stretching made something pop inside and now it hurts like shit and that's funny to me. I wanted to tell you about spring, about how the sunlight actually feels warm at times and bright purple thingys are breaking through the ground. I think they're called flowers. About how insanely blue the sky is over the ocean these days. I wanted to tell you about accidently kicking my dad in the chest when he accidently tried to smack me in the face. How I love our completely dysfunctional reflexes.

But you're not there anymore so I couldn't.

No comments: