Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ugh.

Looks like I'm gonna have to be blind for the foreseeable (ha) future. I need new glasses. The glass alone would cost me about 850 dollars, plus frames, plus the work put into it. Alltogether it would cost me more than I make in about six months. My eyesight is really horrible, I'm literally blind without glasses or contacts. What I really need is fucking surgery, but that would cost me about 3500 bucks which, again, I am utterly unable of coughing up.
Everything that has to be custom made is really expensive these days. If it can be made by taiwanese kids it's all good, but something that takes actual skill to assemble demands special equipment and people who know how to use it. Those people are becoming quite rare.

Anyone need a kidney or something? I can give you good price for mine.

No comments: