Thursday, February 26, 2009

OH DON'T STOP

NNNNGH *splurt* http://www.scifiworld.se/index_G2009.html aah.

Michael. Biehn.

He filled my wankor tankor during the entire 90s.

Along with HRWAAAAAA *splrrt* http://www.scifiworld.se/index_M2009.html ooohoh

Edward. Furlong.

And now they're both attending really small sci fi-conventions in Swedeland. I find that very sad, but if that'd what they'll put themselves through to get a chance to see me, by the power of Greyskull I will give heed to their prayers.

Or, well I'd like to. C'mon, how can you not want to meet the man who boned Sarah Connor? So, Göteborg march 7/8, and Malmö march 28/29. Anyone in? Out? In? Out?

4 comments:

Daniel said...

I demand to be one of the people you encounter on this quest of yours. I will not partake in anything that involves in or out, save perhaps going into a café, and then leaving it by going out.

HOWEVER!

I will face you in a duel to the death, preferrably someone elses that happens to pass by just then. The problem would be my schedual, but I am confident we can solve the issue of time/space, in one way or the other.

StigmataHandjob said...

Yah. 7 eller 8 mars står slaget om Dwayne Hicks den store, som sagt. Jobbar du någon/båda av dagarna? När i så fall passar det herrn?

Daniel said...

Ingen aning just nu, schemat är annorlunda varje månad.

StigmataHandjob said...

Hmkay. Men vi snakkar nesta helg nu yo. Vi lär åka upp på lördagen tror jag, vet inte hur länge vi stannar inne på själva mässan. Beror lite på köer och så. Vi skiter lite i utställningarna och sånt, vi vill bara träffa vår hjälte och manligaste manliga heart trob.