Thursday, February 26, 2009

Moar.

My mothar has new deodorant. She got one that says "Pearl beauty mildly cares". I'm glad she got one that cares mildly. It'd suck to have pearl beauty that cares very little, or not at all. Or one that cares too much, causing your pearly armpits to try to save children from burning school buses or something.

Deodorants are really amazing. Such strong personalities.


(and I still demand your company in Göteborg or Malmö. I can't hold two grown men down and rape them at the same time you know, I'll need assistance).

3 comments:

Daniel said...

Did you know, that if you cook human flesh with garlic for 1½ hours, it won't get stringy when you barbecue it?

Daniel said...

... uh, what I ment to say was... "I'll be there, and I shall be square."

StigmataHandjob said...

That is wonderful news. Now I don't have to avoid cooking that delicious looking kid from next door, fearing he'll be ruined. My friends will be so pleased.

Men ja, that is awesomeness. Awesomeness! Jag åker med min underbara kusin per automobil. Vi kommer vara fnittriga som småtjejer och har lovat varandra att kissa på Michael Biehn. Vi kan kissa på dig också.