Monday, February 16, 2009

@#!¤foot.

I believe my right foot is in on the conspiracy designed to take my life. Or atleast make it as shitty as possible. I sprained my ankle again in taekwondo. Fifth time. I don't even have to do anything with it other than put it down for the foot to get all melodramatic and faint, rendering me unable to kick people in the face or even stand up properly.
O and A took good care of me though, A fetched ice and O rolled me up in so much ice and towels and bandage that my foot looked like a small boat. Then he patted me on the head for a while, which was nice. If O wasn't already taken and if I could lobotomize him into not resisting, I'd totally marry him. Or A, she's cool too. The others were really nice too, offered me walking support, rides home and empathy while also making fun of me. It was quite nice, I'm not used to attention.
I loves my TKD-family. The dojang is the only place in the country, actually, on this continent, where I feel like I belong and have a place.

Oh, also. John Malkovich joined my dojang. Maybe, just maybe, it's not actually him cause the guy has a Stockholm-dialect, but it totally looks just like him. Could be his brother I guess.

No comments: