Thursday, February 5, 2009

the epitome of everything that is wrong with you.

I think this is the ultimate description of why I hate the western world.

11:45 pm Nathan:
you back in the nethers?

11:46 pm Linda:
back in fuckin sweden. i hate it man. canada is awesome, i miss it so bad.

11:46 pm Nathan:
aww Canada IS awesome. but sweden cant be all bad

11:47 pm Linda:
theres a lot of truly gorgeous places. but all truly horrible people. like you go outside and the newspaper headline is "this is why I choose to wax my cunt, says Mimi, 27" and you just want everything to get aids

11:47 pm Nathan:
hahaha


EDIT: I just have to add this too, this is too good.

BJ skickat 2009-02-05 01:39:
Haha, the part about waxing cunt made me giggle
Shadow säger:
the worst part is, its fucking true
Shadow säger:
i saw that headline today
BJ säger:
I'm sorry
Shadow säger:
hahaha

No comments: