Thursday, February 12, 2009

Eh.

Facebook-thing. Since not all of you are on there and I'd hate for you to miss out on my extreme displays of wittiness, I'mma post it here too.

50 random questions . Here are the rules - post this list on your profile (in Notes) and replacing my answers with yours.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE??
Yes, after my real father, Rutger Hauer.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
When I watched Anal Cumsluts IV. It was very moving.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It looks pretty cool. If only I could read it, it'd be perfect.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAT?
Boar.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not that I know of.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Nope. There's no way I'd ever get to know me, unless the other me was more open and friendly than I am.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM
You really think I would do that to you?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
They're here somewhere. I might have left them in my other pants.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Hell. Yes.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kellogg's All Brain.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
This will remain a mystery.

12. RIGHT HANDED OR LEFT?
Whichever. I draw better with the right one, but left works too.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Ben & Jerrys chocolate brownie cookie fudge dough so-good-it'll-give-you-an-aneurysm.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they're attempting to kill me or not.

15. RED OR PINK?
I TOLD you I don't want to describe your condyloma to blind people, stop trying to trick me!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF
Oh I only get to pick one? I can't do that, my other flaws would be jealous and try to outdo the one I pick. Hey, I guess that makes it jealousy. Wouldya lookit that.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
The fat gay bards I lived with in Canada. And my cat.

18. TEA OR COFFEE?
Lava. With a twist of lemon, of course.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No pants, and curled toe shoes. Gold colour. And they glitter.

20. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL?
Horses.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Genitorturers - Liar's lair.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
The one that doesn't fucking care.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
A sleeping cat's belly. Summer rains on warm streets. Grass.Warm soil. The woods in spring. Books. My old horse.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Probably Nelson Mandela, wanting my help as usual.

25. FRUIT OR VEG?
Can has both?

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
K-1 and MMA.

27. HAIR COLOR?
No thanks, I've already got one.

28. EYE COLOR?
Can't, I'm allergic. :/

29. X RAY VISION OR BE ABLE TO FLY?
Be able to fly y0.

30. FAVORITE FOOD
Libanese.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary movies. But good ones, like [REC], The Isle or Tale of two Sisters.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Thing. <3

33. WHOS YOUR FAVORITE ACTOR/ACTRESS ?
Tim Roth.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Luckily, it's not up to me to decide.

35. HUGS OR KISS?
Killer combo.

36. WHAT WAS YOUR NICK NAME HAS A KID?
Is it just me or is your spelling and grammar gradually getting worse?

37. GOING OUT TO WATCH A MOVIE OR STAY IN?
Yes.

38. WHERE WAS YOUR LAST HOLIDAY?
Canada/USA.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The black book of colonialism.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't know but it's sticky. :(

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Didn't watch TV, I was too busy enjoying life.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
Horses chewing on hay. A cat purring. A fire crackling. Rain on a metal roof.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Uh.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Saskatchewan.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can do that thing with my tongue that your boyfriend likes.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In Dimension X.

47. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
A tie-dyed knitted vest. It's beige. And creamy.

48. WHOS YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Leichin, Loba, Lan.

49. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
We were in the same cell in Guantanamo.

50. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
YES! EVERYONE! IN THE WORLD! MUST! DO! IT! MUST!

No comments: