Monday, January 26, 2009

Uh. Ah. Uh.

TKD. One and a half hours of kicking and punching and blocking and more than a little laughing. There's a bunch of new people, some of them are really cool. One guy had broken his finger and claimed it would prevent him from doing push ups. "You're a whiny little bastard aren't you?" someone said. "Now that you mention it, he totally is. That's the second time in a week he can't use his broken finger. He's a real sissy."
I also accidently smacked Oscar in the face when we were supposed to hit eachothers shoulders. I told him it was cause his face looks like a shoulder. He thought it made sense, but told me he'd make me suck on my sweaty t-shirt after training, as payback.

It is teh <3.

150 push ups is however not teh <3. I actually threw away the soap three times afterwards in the shower, cause I simply couldn't control my muscles enough to just use it.

No comments: