Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LOOK AT THIS!

I got the bestest present ever. Sophia, you're awesome and I love you. Like, lots. And I love Black Mage, he's hanging over my bed now, just being gorgeous in general. I'm going to look at it when I mast--HRRRM mast...er my.. er.. japanese kanji. Yes. That's right.


Today I went to a library I hadn't been to before. I got eight books, about torture, colonialism, Mesopotamia, Charles Lindberg, Ludwig Wittgenstein, haunted castles in Sweden, social psychology, and police dogs. I think I confused the lady who works there. It was a really nice place though, one of the few I can stand even though there are humans around. There was one man, about 70 years old or so, sitting in there completely absorbed by his comic book. I found that pretty cool for no particular reason.

I also went for a long ass walk on the beach. No wind, loads of sun, no people and only one stray dog. It was goodness. I sorted a few things out in my head. I'm going to start riding horses again, asap, and as soon as I can afford a plane ticket I'm going to New Zeeland to find some fucking farm to work on for a year or so. I figure there has to be some social recluse who needs help giving his sheep manicures and stuff.

4 comments:

Yo mama and her dog said...

But first, you shall go to Gothenburg and eat something unhealthy at a diner, while talking to something that could be but sort of really isn't, barley human. Yay! Good idea!

... right? Right right?

StigmataHandjob said...

Yes, it is a good idea. You're okay for something that walks on two legs and have pink skin.

Truck Gorish said...

I'm a gamer. My skin is not pink. It's sickly pale yellow. But you were close enough I guess.

StigmataHandjob said...

If this was 300 years ago, we'd be categorized as a race. Gamers that is. "The Gamer has an unnaturally fast hand-eye-coordination but no other redeeming qualities"