Sunday, February 1, 2009

Heh.

Dead Soul säger:
cause that IS what you are
Dead Soul säger:
a mere WHITE belt
Dead Soul säger:
lest you forget your place
Shadow säger:
thats YOUR fault
Dead Soul säger:
in the TKD hierarchy
Shadow säger:
i was SUPPOSED to have a yellow belt now
Dead Soul säger:
hey I’m not the one who had to train 8 years
Dead Soul säger:
to NOT get a belt
Shadow säger:
..or ARE you?
Dead Soul säger:
NO
Shadow säger:
the memories.. flooding into his head... he cant take it!
Shadow säger:
all these years of denial
Shadow säger:
swept away
Dead Soul säger:
pff no
Shadow säger:
because of one innocent comment
Dead Soul säger:
yeah right
Dead Soul säger:
it’s not like as if in 1998 I failed to show up at the inaugural brazilian jiujitsu level competition in Huntington, where I was slated to finish in the top 3, because I caved in under the pressure to perform
Dead Soul säger:
and to not fail my master
Dead Soul säger:
who placed high hopes on me
Dead Soul säger:
it’s not like that ever happened
Dead Soul säger:
I don’t know what you’re talking about
Shadow säger:
not to worry.. we have your master here in the studio, with us. its time to reconcile
Shadow säger:
today on Jerry Springer special ”i failed my master in 1998 and now i want to come clean”.



Man I miss Leichin.

No comments: