Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh my god it was good to get kicked in the ribs repeatedly again. Taekwondo was so much fun last night. We were only a few people, it made it very relaxed and we had a lot of space to spar. Maria called me ugly, I love how refreshingly honest kids are. I'm not even sarcastic, I way prefer that to people talking shit behind my back or insinuations, which is usually the case.
I was quite surprised how well it went. My left leg is pretty shit but I did okay with my right one, considering how long it's been since last time. I only almost died from dehydration twice, which is not too bad for being me. And it was awesome just being there, having some good laughs with Oscar and the others. They're my life line, TKD is all I fucking have in Sweden.

I really missed the canindians again today. I was cold at some point this afternoon so I grabbed a hoodie hanging on a chair. As I put it on i realize it was the hoodie I wore when I left Canada, and it still smells like Leichin's house. It gave me some intense flashbacks. I love my family and my TKD, but fucking hell how I miss them.

No comments: